About GTB International School
Our academic institution is distinct from most others chiefly due to its commitment to human excellence. We seek to cultivate well-rounded young people who are capable of succeeding in all career paths available in the twenty-first century. Our means for accomplishing this lofty goal are several and come together to represent a coherent educational strategy.
- We accept a maximum of 16 students in each class.
- We hold a Parent–Principal meeting every month to both actively engage parents in their children’s education and receive feedback.
- We do not permit cell phones on school grounds, as they compromise the learning process.
- We offer free academic help until 6:00 p.m. to student who need it.
- We start French language classes from Kindergarten.
- We do not permit the use of calculators until Grade 8.
- We offer four classes each week in Jump Math and four classes each week on Complex Math Problems taught by different teachers.
- Beginning in Grade 5, our students are introduced to an “Ivy League Vocabulary” list, which helps their oral and written language develop both precision and eloquence.
- We put a strong emphasis on handwriting and employ a number of renown pedagogical strategies to ensure our students’ handwriting is not only neat, but also aesthetically pleasing.
- Our school conducts mid-term exams and final exams beginning at Grade 1. This strengthens the foundation of our students.